Need More Power, Go Pro!
What are my options?
For individuals who want to keep track of their home library.
- Catalog up to 100,000 items
- Cloud sync
- Mobile app (iOS and Android)
- Beautiful statistics
- Connect and share with others
- Publish a list of your items
- Create online reviews
- Import / export your collection
- Keep detailed notes
- Tagging, grouping, basic editing
Great for power users, organizations, or schools who need patron lending and more advanced cataloging features.
* Add $1 / month or $12 / year for each additional library manager United States Dollars (USD)
- Multi-user management *
- Lending / Circulation System
- Unlimited patrons
- Expanded searching
- Custom branding for published libraries
- Multiple published library layout options
- Searchable published libraries (OPAC)
- Patron self-checkouts & holds
- Patron email notifications
- Manager/Patron management via REST API
- Kiosk tablet app and web kiosk for patron self-checkouts
- Batch editing
- Add Books by Library of Congress Number
- DDC, LCC, LCCN, and OCLC for books
- Auto-generated custom barcodes
- Ability to edit everything
- Manager lending via mobile app
What Does Libib Pro Offer?
Create additional managers ($1/per/mo) and grant them access to specific libraries in your account, or make a manager an admin so they have full rights across all libraries!
Create unlimited patrons and lend out your items. A central page in Libib helps you keep track of all items that have been lent out. Set due dates, lend out multiple items at a time, and check items back in. You can also use Libib's custom barcodes to lend out items with your mobile app!
Search all your libraries at once. With the click of a button, you can expand your search from a single library to all those in your account.
Searchable Published Libraries
Your published libraries can be searched by your patrons.
Patron Email Notifications
Automatically email your patrons reminding them of an upcoming or past due date.
Allow patrons to place items on hold from your published page.
Select multiple items at the same time within a library and edit them together. (Great for tagging and notes!)
Add Books by Library of Congress Number
You can look-up books using its LCCN.
DDC, LCC, LCCN and OCLC
Most of our books will display this information, and we're constantly updating. We do not provide this info for video games, music or movies, but we do let you add them yourself!
Edit all the metadata for any of your items!
Auto-generate EAN13 compatible barcodes for every copy of an item, or edit with your own custom barcodes.
Brand your public page with your logo, color, and website info.
Want to see more?Watch Demo